I decided to create my grooming business as I am passionate about dogs and their wellbeing. I want to help owners keep their dog in top notch condition and ensure that their dog receives the benefits associated with regular grooming – it’s not just about making dogs look prettier.
Grooming massages the dogs skin and tones muscle, it also increases blood flow to the skin and improves skin health. There are many more benefits associated with regular grooming, ask me about this when you pop in.
Debonaire Dog Standard Full Groom includes;
- Health Check
- Bath (using nourishing shampoo & conditioner) & Blow dry
- Style – to either breed standard or owner specifications (clip, scissor or de-shed)
- Foot trim (including between pads)
- Nails clipped if required
- Ears cleaned if required
- Hygiene areas cleaned & trimmed
- Debonaire bow tie or bow for the girls
- Spritz of doggy fragrance
Other Grooming options
- Hand Stripping – suitable for wire coated breeds such as Border Terriers, Wire Haired Dachshunds, etc.
- Bath & Blow dry only
- Nose & Paw Balm – ideal for dry, cracked pads or dry, sunburned noses.
- Blueberry Facial – Relaxing and cleansing, great for tough stains & tear stains.
- Mud Bath Conditioning Treatment – conditions, re-hydrates and rebuilds the coat.
- De-shedding Treatment (plus groom out)
- Teeth De-scale & Clean
- Puppy Desensitising – bring your young dog along to experience all the sounds and smells in a grooming salon, this is a free service (please call to arrange appointment)
See prices here.
Other focus points
- Custom designed salon
- Calm, comfortable and secure environment for your dog
- Peace of mind that your dog is in safe hands
- Canine First Responder – certificate holder
- Canine First Aid – certificate holder